Monarc.ca has quickly become the most popular Canadian hotel & resort review
site where Canadian travellers go to write and to consult traveller’s reviews in
preparation for their next trip.
And now Monarc.ca is pleased to offer a new feature to hoteliers: the possibility
to reply to traveller's reviews.
- The property must be already listed on Monarc.ca
- You must be an official representative of the hotel or resort.
- You must create an hotelier account with a business e-mail.
If you already have a Monarc.ca account with a personal email address or use
Facebook connect you will not be able to associate it with a hotel. You will have
to create a second account with a business email.
How to link a hotel to your account
- Once your hotelier account is confirmed, log in and go to your dashboard.
- Click on the link “Link your account to a hotel”.
- Use the search tool to find your property.
- Complete the online form and press Submit.
- One of our agents will review your hotelier account request within 2 business days. We may contact you for further verification during this time while evaluating your request.
- You will receive an email once your request is approved.
- You may link more than one property to your hotelier account once the first request is approved.
Hotel names and descriptions reflect the information sent to us by the Canadian
tour operators that sell your property. Monarc.ca cannot change a hotel name.
You must get in touch with the Canadian tour operators.